So sorry you are having such a difficult time too.I an on a high dose of sertraline already mainly because 4 years ago dad broke hip then had heart attack and we were told he wouldn't make it through the night. Mum also had her eye removed that year due to cancer. They been having carers 4 times a d...
Hi I am really struggling and just about had enough! Both my parents are in hospital. They both had falls a day apart. This happened a month ago and since then I have had to deal with visiting them both, Mum's 90 Dad 94. They both were in same hospital then onto rehab but last weekend Mum got sent b...
I got a call tonight from my parents care agency saying they no longer can provide them care as they are struggling with staffing issues and can't cope with the bigger care packages. My parents being one of them. Tbh there have been ongoing issues for sometime with them. Constant calls saying they a...
I meant to say yes I do have power of attorney.
Thankyou for your comments. I think I probably put too much on myself . I have just phoned my mum to explain I won't see her till Saturday, because I have a cold which I don't want to pass on to them and need to look after Grandson on Friday but she sounded disappointed so then I feel guilty. Can't ...
Hi Yes they have Attendence allowance. They own their own house but have very little savings. Dad in particular is very against going into a care home, mum possibly would if anything happened to dad. They are both getting forgetful. Dad has been for a while but now mum is. She has a lifeline button ...
Hi I have finally plucked up the courage to post on here. I have two elderly parents Dad 93 and Mum 89. They have carers 4 times a day which I am grateful for but at times especially recently the care agency have been constantly calling me everyday.The washing machine leaked tripped electric, then m...