[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_sad.gif Hi all, not been on here for along long time, what with one thing or another. Bills uti's are getting worse as is his dementia, its getting tattering, I feel so bad sometimes cos I get cross with him. He seems to be going through a stage of a spoilt ch...
All you have said Brogus sounds alot like my Hubby started with vascular dementia , (tia's) even down to the spoilt attitude,, ask for tests ... good luck xx
Hoping all Carers have a Happy, worry free Christmas. God Bless all you Carers and Careesxx
maybe some people scally just prefer to read and hopefully find some comfort in other peoples words x
<t>Many thanks for all your hugs and kind words, it feels so good to know I am not alone. Had a good day out, shopping , pub lunch an then on to podiatrist. Hubby is now fast asleep . He will be shatteed as he woke at 3 this morning wanting to getup!! So greatful to my twin daughters who take us eve...
Daughter once took me an Hubby to Asda, forgot the badge ,but traffic warden watched us get out of the car , get wheelchair out of the boot, put hubby in wheelchair an promptly gave us a ticket when we went into store!!
<t>Hubby's had problem after problem this last 2 months, got a chest infection which sent his dementia twice as bad. Still has a cough but after being checked out twice been told theres nothing to worry about. Last week a urine infection which I'm now used to because of the indwelling catheter, Sund...
<t>After a worrying couple of weeks with Bill and a chest infection, I think he's on the mend, unless a urine infection takes over!!!.<br/> Bills all excited cos he's going over to Lancashire to stay a few days at my daughters next Thursday. He stays at one who has a very big house and can sleep him...
<t>I have just read your post Jessie and it relates so much to my Husband. He had a stroke at 62 and was put on the medications you have mentioned. He has had dementia now for nearly 3 years. he also has vascular disease. I also think it is the statins and other medications that have taken away the ...
thanks everyone for your welcome and advice,, some things ive tried like ice lollies and jellies ,,and will certainly try the ones I had'nt thought about..