Hello,I am a full time carer for my Poorly husband, who has terminal cancer of prostate bones and lung, also severely sighted in both eyes & deaf & suffers from osteoarthritis in hips and knees. He has carers in twice a day as I have health issues my self with anxiety & osteoarthritis in hips and kn...
We watched this programme this afternoon.Its utterly disgusting that things are this bad.I am a full time carer for my poorly Husband who has terminal cancer of prostate bones and lung, & is also severely sighted in both eyes & deaf.When he had a review the social worker wasn't interested in me at a...
We watched this programme this afternoon.Its utterly disgusting that things are this bad.I am a full time carer for my poorly Husband who has terminal cancer of prostate bones and lung, & is also severely sighted in both eyes & deaf.When he had a review the social worker wasn't interested in me at a...
Very Sadly,these carers are not properly trained,they are care Assistant s.There are a lot of other care agencies in our town,but we would probably no better off.They seem to be completely rushed off their feet.& spend time writing the same old rubbish in the care book.Social services are under fun...
We are very lucky to have carers or rather one carer twice a day.But they are badly paid,no time &So many of these carers are not bothered to understand care plans,& many don't understand ENGLISH!! I am my Husband s main carer,& can't do everything as I myself have my own issues,with arthritis in bo...
Hi Rita,I would have a word with your employer or Agency.It sounds as though you need help as your client sounds very unwell..We have carers twice a day & some of their jobs they have two carers.I am a registered carer for my Hubby.Sadly I am struggling as I have Arthritis of my hips ,knees & hands....
it makes me so annoyed that yet again there is no funding for the social services!! There are simply thousands of elderly & young people who need care.Many family s are busy leading their own lives.We are very lucky to have carers twice a day,but they are all worked off their feet.I am a carer for ...
Hello,I will always make arrangements for my hubby while I go off.I wouldn't dream of leaving him with out help.Regards Amanda h
Hello,I am a register carer,on a low income.I have applied to my Gp s surgery for a carers break.I just hope that some one can please advise.I have joined Groupon as [/am hoping to have spa days.I dont want to go away over night .as i am a worry wort.My husband has terminal cancer. I am utterly exha...
Hi I am trying to help this carer & think she will leavethiscompany as they we going o report her to head office if she takes more than two seeks off.Shesbeen with the company for 15years works over 80 hours a week.Shs already got her tickets.The Cab were not very helpful.regards Amandah