[size=150]Hello,I am writing on the behalf of my very poorly Husband who has terminal cancer of prostate bones and lung & also deaf & severely sighted.Luckily he's not in bed.But he has direct payments as he's got no savings.He was granted 14 hours per week,to cover a sight charity to provide suppor...
Hi Thank s for your reply.At present Surrey county council are funding everything.This is a new Social worker who simply has no idea,about my Husband s case at all.Also my Husband is stable & to take his Freedom away from home is bad.I will fight all the way I can possible..I am really shocked.Yet t...
Good evening,I am a failed registerd carer for my poorly Husband who has terminal cancer of prostate bones and lung & is deaf & severely sighted in both eyes. At the moment he has 14 hours per week but only uses 11 & a half hours.He has 7 & a half hours of personal care from an agency then ,has 4 h...
]i know it's toxic I am beyond exhausted not sleeping well, but who cares? ? The who system is wrong needs to be 're camped.It really annoys me.
Hi Thank you for your reply.I will not have an assessment as I have reflexology funded twice a month & don't want to loose this.So I will plead with my GPS surgery & see if they can support a break break for a day out or two half days.After all the time I spend caring.Its utterly disgusting. Regards...
Hi,Am I allowed a break? As my Gp s Surgery said it was a one off payment.I don't want to spend the night away but would like to have say a few spa days.with a friend for company.I would get some one to care for my Hubby.I am on a tight income.I realise money is tight for the nuts.But I feel utterly...
Hello,I am not surprised to hear this.Its sad that not enough is being done to support carers.Its not easy at all.regards Amanda h
Hello,I am a full time carer for my Poorly husband, who has terminal cancer of prostate bones and lung, also severely sighted in both eyes & deaf & suffers from osteoarthritis in hips and knees. He has carers in twice a day as I have health issues my self with anxiety & osteoarthritis in hips and kn...
We watched this programme this afternoon.Its utterly disgusting that things are this bad.I am a full time carer for my poorly Husband who has terminal cancer of prostate bones and lung, & is also severely sighted in both eyes & deaf.When he had a review the social worker wasn't interested in me at a...
Very Sadly,these carers are not properly trained,they are care Assistant s.There are a lot of other care agencies in our town,but we would probably no better off.They seem to be completely rushed off their feet.& spend time writing the same old rubbish in the care book.Social services are under fun...