Hi I am trying to help this carer & think she will leavethiscompany as they we going o report her to head office if she takes more than two seeks off.Shesbeen with the company for 15years works over 80 hours a week.Shs already got her tickets.The Cab were not very helpful.regards Amandah
Sadly Citizens advice very unhelpful indeed.This carer has been with her currant agency for 15 years,& has always had a month off to go back to her home country of Bulgaria. She & her Husband work very long hours,& the agency couldn't care less.regards Amanda h
Hello,My Husband has a carer who works for an agency under zero contract.She has booked her holiday for a month in August/September for a month.But the head office have said that this is no longer allowed & they need to know the reason why she is taking a month off.Please can someone give me a free ...
Hello,I am trying to find out if my Husband's direct payments will go up as we are thinking of changing our care provider.My present care providers are good but the management are not listening to clients or carers.Thank you.regards Amandah
I will be looking into having a couple of agency's over in the coming weeks,& will hopefully then get something sorted out.Regards Amandah
Hello Thanks for the reply s I think we do need a fresh start.I am not prepared to be spoken behind my back then our regular carer is sent a message to give to us.Yes the regular carer will be back.But whatever we do all gets back to the Agency.My Hubby has always been a shy person.What annoys me is...
Hi Thanks for your reply.Over a period of months,I have asked if we can have an English speaking carer.As Hubby is deaf & severely sighted in both eyes, but they don't seem to listen. I also get the feeling that we are not liked at all.I gave a carers Christmas party to them,as being a carer myself....
Good Morning.I am writing this in the hope that we can have advice.My Hubby has terminal cancer of prostate bones and lung & is severely sighted in both eyes & deaf.I am his primary carer & we are lucky to have a care Agency twice a day.We have a regular carer who is from Bulgaria & there are other ...
Hello to everyone on this amazing forum.Hope everyone has a lovely day.We must all try and pamper ourselves.Take time out for ourselves.We must look after ourselves a lot more.Happy Christmas. And a wonderful New Year.regards Amandah
Hello & good evening.My email is 4dogsamanda8@gmail.com. I am married,caring for my poorly Hubby who sadly has terminal cancer & is severely sighted in both eyes & deaf.We live in Surrey.Hope to hear soon,regards Amandah