[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>hi try to be understanding as i know being a carer for my mum i have just gone back to work after having 3 months off with depression , everything was so overwhelming and i used to shout at my mum and my hubby is was anger and being afraid of not coping ,<br/> <br/> having altzemiers is hard and ...
i understand as well my mum is the same she goes out with me but gets so scarced she happy when she is home,

mum takes her tablet at night time and is ok but at first she was having nightmares, but since they have taken her off aricept and onto donezepil she is ok
<t>hi i am really sorry noone understand what you are going thru, but you know you are doing your best and that is what matters at the end of day<br/> <br/> my mum is not as bad as that yet but she did think i was kissing another man the other day and it was my husband, <br/> <br/> i know alot of wh...
<t>hi i do understand what its like to get your mum ir dad to go into respite care, i had booked of two weeks months and months ago, i did mention this to my mum at first she said yes but then when she knew she had to pay for it she refused.<br/> <br/> i was at my witts end and this caused a week of...
<t>hi i am working 3 days a week and care for my mum , but due to the depression i have at the mo i am of work and have been for a month now, my employer has been fantastic and sympathectic and feel relieved they understand <br/> <br/> it is hard to do both and i know this time off has come only to ...
hi jackie i hope your aunty is doing ok , but please come back and let us know

many hugs from me to you xxxxx
<t>hi harriet i have sent you a reply , if it s what you need then post on hear or i.ll await to hear from you<br/> <br/> posting on here has been a godsend to me it allows to release my bad days through word and dont get told off or spoken harshly to , everyone on here makes me feel that i am not a...
<t>hi forgot to say when she panicks tell her to take a deep breath and then slowly breath out and do this about 4-5 times this will calm the panic down and keep telling her everything is fine and shes going to be alright, put your arm around her when she does this and tell her you love her this wil...
<t>hi jackie taking on a role of a carer is hard as i did the same thing for my mum last aug it is hard work and overwhelming t times , be patient with your aunty and yourself but there will be times when you shout and laugh at her , it is only now a year on that i started caring for my mum who has ...
<t>hi matt and dancing in the rain thankyou for your messages they have made me feel good again<br/> <br/> i have just checked and no it was not you dancing in the rain who did the post, but i dont want to name names , i just wanted to say that one thing as being new it is hard to write the most per...