[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Sam, My partner was recently diagnosed with a long term illness and the mental effects have been much more difficult to navigate than the physical effects. I feel for you, especially with your two young children. I think you are doing amazing from the sounds of it. I am new to this but the suppor...
Great ideas guys.

I have just enjoyed my first year of doing all my Christmas shopping online. so much less stress. We will definitely have a think about the other things you suggested.
Thank you for your responses guys! Luckily we already live in a bungalow and my parents are really supportive and help out with shopping, washing clothes etc. It's difficult as my bf isn't originally from the area and his family all live 250 miles away. I work full time and my bf has been unemployed...
I am in no doubt about remaining in my relationship. And I am fully aware of the challenges we are going to face, both as a couple and as individuals. We have had this discuss and I have had it separately with my friends and family. I don't feel in any way obliged to be in the relationship but I tot...
It can be an expensive one, but there are loads of good deals out there.

As a super special treat... I like to go to the spa. No special treatments but just time to sit and relax with my friends. It is the only thing that really empties my head of thoughts.
Hi, I am only a couple of months into caring but I totally get where you are coming from. I get frustrated that when my boyfriend has a little energy he uses it to do things which I don't count as a priority. He will do something totally unnecessary when he could use that energy to wash pots or make...
Hi Everyone, I have never been on a forum before but thought it would be healthy to speak to some other people. My boyfriend was diagnosed with MS 2 months ago and I feel like I am in a whirlwind of hospital appointments, keeping the house running and trying to keep my job. I'm 25 and I guess I just...