[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hallo everyone, I have just returned from a visit to the care home. I have spoken to the staff. My friend can go out in a wheelchair if he wishes. The catheter is no obstacle. It is drained before he goes out, and drained when he gets back. Standard procedure. The only niggle might be the weather - ...
Irene and Jenny, thank you both for taking the trouble to reply. Last night I was very frustrated by the "narrow" view taken by some of my elderly friend's friends, and their various levels of understanding of care. I have not yet resolved the issue, but am due to visit over the weekend and will hop...
Hallo everyone, A long-standing elderly friend (aged 88) has recently gone into a residential care home for the rest of his life. He has hardly got the use of his legs, so is wheelchair-bound, and has a permanent urinary catheter. Otherwise, he is more or less OK. Mentally he is alert, and "dying" o...