Hi Poppett,

I'm not sure if I met you on the Facebook campaign, Let Adam go to school. I often sign petitions for various different causes, so it is possible. Image
Thank you to everyone for all of your help and support. I do not know why the Educational Psychologist wants to get my son out of his school. She, herself has admitted to me that the school is meeting his needs and that he is obviously happy and settled there. I have never had a straight answer from...
Thank you so much, every signature counts. Image
Please sign my change.org petition at https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/ ... s-school-2 My son Aaron Cleary is a severely disabled eight year old boy with a limited life expectancy. He cannot walk, talk, or even eat, and he has complex medical, physical and educational needs. Aaron currently go...
<t>I know, if I'm honest I probably wasn't very nice either. I had many issues with my own Mother, and sadly, it wasn't until after she died, that I was more able to understand where she was coming from. I think Mothers are like great artists, they are rarely fully appreciated until after they're de...
"Be yourself, no one can say that you're doing it wrong" I like that, I think sometimes I beat myself up too much and worry that I am doing it wrong. I have been in touch with The Local Carer's Organisation, but they didn't really have anything on offer that my daughter was interested in, and at the...
Thank you Image
Thank you for the welcome and making me laugh!
<t>Hi there,<br/> <br/> I'm new here, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I call myself Warriormum because, as carers we have to be so strong every day just to survive. I have two children, an out of control teenage daughter and a seven year old son with CP. I live in Scotland and I find myself g...