[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>hi hun, thankyou for your reply, you`v had it tough. i have watched a sad movie but the same thing keeps happening, i feel a sudden rush of sadness and then it goes away as quick as it came.<br/> i must really sound weird. i am gettin some free time, but its a bit lonely being away from home and ...
hi lee, i to am new and already work for nhs, the most important advice i can give you is to care about the people you look after, do it from the heart as one day it could be you. x

me

<t>hi guys n girls, im new to this, so here goes. im 49 work as hca in nhs, single, live in council flat and have son 30.( right thats me).<br/> now the reason im here.. iv been caring for my mum since march, and she died a month ago, so as you can imagine a bit lost at the moment, im now caring for...