[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Robert, yes I have arranged Dads care privately. I will get on to Social Services Monday.
Thanks again.
Hi, I have posted on here before, I help look after my Dad along with a team of carers. His bill for January was over a thousand pounds! He has help 3 times a day and it is all very essential to his safety. Nevertheless, his saving are gradually running out, he lives in his own house and wants to st...
<t>Hi,<br/> Im so sorry you are having problems with your carers.Can you not find private carers to look after your parents? I have a group of 4 carers who are self employed that look after my Dad. They are brilliant, they have a care plan and keep a record of everything they do. They have a printed...
Thanks for all the advice and support. Its good to know there are people out there that know what youre going through.
xx
Hi An update on how things are going............. the GP came to see Dad and did the usual stuff like blood pressure, pulse etc........ all fine. He gave Dad a little memory test as hes being doing / saying strange things like trying to cook his lunch in the fridge and telling me he had a conversati...
Thanks,
Im going to book a home visit from the GP and try to arrange another assessment tomorrow. Dad was quite confused today.
Worried. Image
http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_confused.gif Thanks for the warm welcome. Dad would never entertain sleeping/living downstairs as he has a shower ( he has a walk in one) every day and insists on it no matter how difficult it is! He had an OT assessment about a month ago but all she did was ask ...
Hi All, Ive been reading the forums on this site for a while ....... and what a great bunch of people you are! I thought I`d ask for your advice. ... My Dad is 87 years old he has many ailments including arthritis and melenoma and he is practically wheelchair bound.He has a little dementia which is ...