[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello everyone I wanted to come back to post an update on how things have developed with my mum. Mum continued what could almost be described as her reign of terror on her hospital ward. The social worker told me to stop looking at homes as mum's behaviour was so bad that it was highly likely that t...
Thank you everyone you are all very kind and it's a really good point that I should try to feel sadness, but not guilt. Mum's violence continues. Today she assaulted another patient. The poor lady who was attacked is 93. The care home search has been halted for now as the mental health nurse says th...
Hello everyone. I've only posted once before and your responses helped me a lot. I hope no one minds if I need to get some new troubles down in writing. Since I last posted mum has become increasingly aggressive (mum has alzheimers). Her dose of respiridone was increased with minimal success if I'm ...
Thank you to everyone who replied, I'm overwhelmed by your kindness. Mum and I jointly own the house and she had over 23k in savings so would be self funding for care. I would not qualify for an automatic disregard and I think discretion is unlikely so the house will have to be sold. With no job I w...
Hello this is my first post on the carers forum and I am here because I'm really struggling. Please don't judge me too harshly. To give you some background I gave up work 20 months ago and have become a full time carer for my mum with whom I share a house. Mum was diagnosed with Alzheimers less than...