[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Caron<br/> Well the holidays are over and I'm back to work. Kinda glad cause sometimes it is easier to go to work than be at home with lots of family demands, but it was good. Did a lot of thinking and have decided that I have to stop being selfish and just get on with it. We all have to deal ...
<t>Thanks Caron. My family all tell me the same, you need to tell him the truth, and I will. I have taken some time off over Easter so I plan to do stuff with the kids and sort stuff out once and for all. Although i do not love him I do not hate him either. I will let you know how I get on. Have a g...
<t>Thanks Caron and Rosemary for your support. I have 4 sons aged 17, 15, 13 and 6, I also work full time as I am the main earner now. My husband and I are both from big families (typically Irish!) My sisters are very supportive of me and his family of him. But we have always had a difficult marriag...
<t>That's a long time Caron. How is she copying, my husband was givin the 2 to 5 years prognosis 2 years ago. He is very thin, constantly breathless and tired but he is not on oxygen. He also has osteoporosis as a result of long term use of steriods. I am finding it very difficult to cope and do not...
My husband has been accepted on the lung transplant list at Freemann hospital, Newcastle. Has anyone else had experience of lung transplants and the waiting time?