[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Life is stressfull at times Ladybird but please take a breather and try not to assume that new comers to this useful website are here without permission. Please be aware that the Internet is extremely useful for information but should be used in a light mannered fashion as most web sites cannot g...
<t>Try your local trading Standards as they can often do the communicating for you. Also make sure you look after your own well being and maybe contact your GP for help. They have the ability to make sure you deal with this stress properly and your wife needs you and her health will be affected more...
<t>Both. I have been a carer for the elderly for 20 years now and am currently working for a private disabled client. I care for a man in his late Seventies who is also disabled but he is in my eyes like a father. If I can help don't hesitate to ask as I do like to try my best to keep knowledge skil...
<t>I'm confused.....and feel a bit daft......are you a bloke with long hair therefore need to dry it?? Nowt wrong with that but you must be if u can ask the chemist if you can try medical items on. One loves purchasing ready streched rubber and the packets are a nightmare....specially designed to ki...
Well if you could tell your future then it would be best to keep it to yourself as the odds are no one will think you are sane in the membrane!
<t>If you can tell yourself that yes it is very difficult but at times its necessary. I have worked nightshifts for nearly 18 years and 2 years working days now has still had an affect on my ability to sleep properly. My first severe encounter with insomnia began when I lost my sister not long after...
<t>I think the term rent a friend is being used here because someone has lost faith in others completely and to do this I'm afraid deep down you have lost your own ability to befriend others. Everyone has had let downs at some point and most people won't want to advertise to others that they have hi...