[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi Jenny, thanks for your reply, it can be hard work, but you just get on with it, it's just I spend so much time with him I can forget who I am and what it's like to speak to other adults, it's always easier to speak to someone in the same shoes that is a carer as only they know what it's like. Sor...
Hi, I have a 7 year old son, who has quite a few problems, he has dismotility in his stomach, small bowl, large bowel, and most recently this may have moved into bladder. He has a peg into which he has feeds overnight and during day. He can eat small amounts of yoghurt and soft stuff sometimes, due ...
Hi, my name is Katrina, I am a carer for for my 7 year old son who has a rare chronic condition, I'm looking to see if there is anyone out there with simliar problems to my son and for done advice and support. Not really sure if this is the right place to post this message. I also have a dad that ha...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable