[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Please look at the web site www.dementiaguesthousecare.co.uk
The Mede is a bungalow that specifically looks after people with dementia and their carer when they go on holiday. It is in Devon. if you need more information contact 07718976072
When I set up this guest house in september 2009 carers uk forum was extreemly helpful in giving me lots of advice. I have now had several people to stay and also to return and although it is slow to get bookings I am confident that it will take off once word gets out. If you have a moment please ta...
I am starting up a new venture. I have brought a bungalow in Topsham, Devon and I will be running it as a holiday home for carers and the ones they care for with dementia. As a nurse I will be able to give you the support you need to make your holiday as restful and enjoyable as possible. Please tak...
<t>gosh what alot to know about web sites, but thank you, it all sounds like a foreign language. My web site was a free one with Microsoft for 2 years and then £6 a month. How do I go about doing all this head/title and meta name?I don't think its part of my package.<br/> Also sorry to be ignoran...
I don't know if any one remembers over a year ago I talked about setting up a holiday home for supporting carers and the one they care for with dementia. At last I have bought a bungalow in Devon (beautiful estuary views!) and I aim to be up and running in September 2009. The bungalow will be disabl...
I consider I am now going to be up and running as I have my first couple booked in for 5 days in a couple of weeks. I am very excited and I hope I can deliver what is needed by all of you who care for your loved ones.
I have set up a web site and I am going for it!! Image
I would be interested to know what you think about the web site. It still needs work doing to it but it is a start.
http://www.dementiaguesthousecare.co.uk
Hi Sallie, I think this is absolutely fantastic that you want to start something like this up. I've been mulling around with the idea for a few weeks and will probably keep doing it for a while. I work as a home help and a lot of the time some of my clients say they'd love to go somewhere for a few...
<t>Thank you for your advice. I still think however most places are geared for disabled people, respite care for sufferers or just for carers. I am aiming to have both carer and sufferer. I have spoken to Kiloran trust. A very helpful gentleman. Yes it is upto me at the end of the day. I am able to ...