[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi, thank you for the reply.<br/> Yes, sorry I should have stated that this doesn't include what I pay as board/fuel costs/shopping/bills etc. I do pay for these things separately.<br/> I see, so basically it's at the discretion of the caree/mutually agreed between carer & caree. Thank you fo...
<t>Hello,<br/> I'm not entirely sure I'm posting this in the right forum (still quite new here!); but I'm slightly concerned that I'm being taken for a little bit of a mug here... I care full time for my mum and so I only receive the pittance that is CA, and income support (as I can't work due to ho...
Hi Lala, I'm pretty new to this forum too, but I'm in a similar situation (I'm 25 and live with/care for my 45yo mum who has COPD and is also on oxygen 24hrs a day, and also a 10yo brother). Firstly, I'd like to say I'm amazed that you've still managed to retain some aspect of your own life (having ...
<t>Thank you all for your replies, and I'm sorry for not responding sooner. I felt a pang of guilt when I went back down to my mum after my last post. I saw her sitting there alone, with nobody for company except me- who doesn't even want to be here- and it upset me for even considering not being th...
<t>Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'd just like some advice with my situation, please.<br/> I'm 25 years old, and I have been caring for my 45 year old mum, and my 10 year old brother for over a year now. She has end stage COPD, and because of that is on oxygen at home and is (most days) bedridden...