[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Jenny My husband was 20 when he witnessed someone who was shot and died. Due to lack of knowledge about PTSD and Army get on and deal with it, it never hot sorted it was only when out at work when crossing the road he got hit by car did his PTSD come to light as he hide it well most of the time. ...
Thanks mum who carers, our own GP have been good and supportive it's just our of hours, we do cuddles every night she goes off to sleep, but she's sleeping any chance she gets. We try and get her to do one thing a day and get dressed. She works but everything takes it out of her. She has come so far...
Hi Jenny Husbands PTSD is army related but only got picked up at age 52 (in army at 19 out at 21) Daughter was assault. Yes doing her as/a levels and has uni place if gets grades and points. Younger daughter in yr 10 so mocks and some GCSE. No family help and no close friends to talk too. I know the...
Thanks Jenny, I went on nhs direct and once again it said call 111 which is what I did. If things get that bad going straight to a&e (as if they don't have enough to do). My daughter has PTSD with depression and with exams coming up the feeling of failure raises its head. It was 18 months ago this a...
My daughter is suffering with her mental health so much so she doesn't want to be here anymore. GP changed her Meds 3 days ago and she has had a ellergic reaction, spoke to 111 and said I dan deal with reaction but worried re self harming got out of hours appointment at 11.15 last night when got the...
Negative comments about money, why they didn't come forward at the time, unless you have been in this situation people have no idea. I care for this person and as to it being out on the open and it dies is not true in most cases. Being reminded daily by news brings it all back . Thanks for your comm...
I agree it is world wide, it does take courage but some sentences are far to low. My friend did have the courage at the time, going to court was so traumatic and he was only convicted last year and it happened 7 years ago, she is still hurting and it affects her every day. Being in the news nearly e...
I am really upset that all we keep hearing about is sexual assault, pictures on computers etc. I have someone very close to me who has been through a similar ordeal and it was another girl that came forward after 5 years after the incident.

Why are people so critical. !
<t>Thank you for your replies. Were now heading for psychiatric doctor re medication.<br/> Then Cognitive behavioural therapy when in a happier place. Support these days is limited due to the government cut backs as we all know. <br/> <br/> Just typical I've caught a cold days before my unpaid caree...
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I am a carer for my husband who is disabled has head injury and PTSD. I also now have a 16 yr old daughter with PTSD and depression, I have a 13 year old daughter and now work four days a week. We have had a difficult time since my husbands accident in 2007 but our lives were turned...