[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi myrtle, thanks for posting a like on Facebook. The site is still evolving but I would like to see lots of ideas on places to go things to see and do for the less able amongst us. Paddy and I did our best to live our lives as normal as possible. We travelled to Lake Garda early on in his illness, ...
Thanks Scally , for your advice. It has given me something to think about. I will talk to my son about the points you have raised.
Regards
Blueeyes Image
Thanks everyonefor your kind comments. I really think this website could take off. One of the last holidays my husband and I had was to Jersey. It was very daunting at first as we could not get insurance. After a lot of research I found out the Channel Islands had a reciprocal health agreement with ...
Thanks Eun it is helpful but I need you to post it on the N-Abled.com website if you can. That way more people will get the message . Just click on the blue link on my post and it will take you directly to the web page. It couldn't be easier. Thank you Regards Blueeyes http://www.carersuk.org/images...
Hi everyone, I have been a member of carers Uk for some time now. My husband died last year. For the past few years five members of my famiuly have died of cancer. It's been a struggle trying to live our lives as normally as possible whilst still trying to cope with all the stuff that comes with thi...
When I was looking after my mum and my husband (both died of cancer recently) I started writing again. My poetry was sometimes angry, sometimes sad, sometimes good, sometimes bad. It helped though, to get my thoughts on paper. Then when I no longer had any one to care for and I found myself with tim...
Thanks again everyone. I spent the day walking with my two sons today. My eldest, the one I told you about is still very low. The repercussions seem to go on and on. His house is in danger of being reposessed. H http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif e has worked all his life from the age of ...
Hi LazyDaisy, I cannot even begin to imagine the desolation at losing a child at any age. My heart goes out to you. Please try and carry on with your writing. It is a great way of crystalizing your thoughts. Thank you for the comments . I wrote that poem when I felt angry and alone. But not all my p...
Dear Nanana I recognize the need you have to change things. It is like being on a ship without an anchor. I've been through all the same emotions. All I can say is give yourself time. Sometimes things just fall naturally into place and you will know what is the right thing to do. Thank you for your ...
Thank you to everyone of you who have replied to my post. I guess I threw a "pity party" for myself there. I am not like this all the time. I have joined various groups and write poetry and short stories which gives me an outlet. I think all this with my son tipped me over again. He was admitted to ...