[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks so much for all your advice folks! I've been out of the loop a bit as our boy was ill in hospital. He is now out and well again and regaining a few of the hard won skills he lots when he was ill. I really appreciate what people have been saying about trying not to lose yourself, it has felt l...
Thanks Jenny and Scally, Emma I have PM'd you.

We have had a good day today with our son trying to make a bit of progress in trying to eat. Hurray!

He does teach me how to value the little things sometimes :D that's when I'm in a good place!

A x
Hi Pollyanna, thanks for your message. It is really good to hear from someone who has been there too :) thanks for advice on Contact a Family, I'll look them up. I do feel sad sometimes, usually if I'm away from our son, or if I'm tired. And Jenny, thank you too for such a heartfelt reply. I do usua...
Thanks both, Elaine, taking time to do other things is definitely on our Christmas wish-lists. I think working out how to fit some exercise back into my life is going to be important. I just can't quite see how it's going to slot in - but I'll join the January crowds of people trying something new ;...
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, in fact to any forum! I'm new to this caring malarky too, so hello all. My baby son has significant emerging disabilities including blindness and motor problems. We are getting to know a whole new world of hospitals, social services, charities etc, etc. We are busy. I s...