<t>Hi Gizmo, <br/> Sorry to hear about the deterioration in you elderly relative. It may not just be her dementia that is causing this drastic change she may just be generally unwell but it is more difficult to assess someone who is unable to say what is wrong. She may have an infection or underlyin...
Thanks Rosemary. Thought it might be a bit old hat. The ban dos,nt come in until the 14th of this month so people can still ask for a prescription for one more week ........ no time is it. Have had my head down for a bit but was glad that i found it . i couldnt think of the name of the sight or the ...
Meant to add ...click on Campaigns and Events when you get there and go down to a title called campaigning there will be a link to

Action on ALzheimers Drugs Alliance
The following site has a down loadable copy of the Royal College of Psychiatrists response to the NICE recommendations to withdraw NHS Funding for dementia drugs. Its a good site with open courses but looks like it is just getting off the ground. It also has a downloadable letter to your MP with a s...
Wishing you many energy boosts!
Eva Image
thats tooooo long isnt it Charles. You could be dead or exhausted by then needing DP yourself.
You would almost be tempted to think that it took this long on purpose ........... Image
<t>Hi Everyone,<br/> We wanted direct payments to care for my father at home with alzheimers disease . We planned to share his care but were told that our local authority did not have enough resources for direct payments. Many people are looked after at home by there family and I think that those wi...
<t>Bravo Catwhit! There are some lovely places with some very caring lovely people who work alongside them . SORRY if my posts have been discouraging.My dad has severe behaviours which have only developed over the past 6 months so any placement for him will be difficult for staff to manage. His home...
<t>Hi Catwhit,Have just been to see my dad . Despite all my misgivings he is very serene and appears happy. I cant believe it! I really cant. Honestly I,m not in denial trying to make me feel better. <br/> Perhaps he was worried about us caring for him and felt it was too much for us. Perhaps all th...
Hi Meg and Catwhit , You made me smile I have seven brothers and sisters so you can guess what its like. On the whole we have pulled together. Dad is in respite near mum and is doing well on the new medications. Such a relief. I have cried buckets so with seven of us I guess we,ve cried a river like...