[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Jason and welcome to the forum :) I've just googled "Guildford Carers Support" and got this link http://www.carersguildford.co.uk/ might be worthwhile looking into; apart form offering support and advice to Carers in your area they also have an events calendar with regular meet-ups. Thanks for t...
Jason, hi - despite how frighteningly common cancer is, it remains very isolating. Sorry to say the obvious, but have you checked out Cancer Carers groups in your area? Mine has a hospice nearby where both patients and carers can 'drop in' (it's a day hospice, not a residential one - also does thin...
Hi Jason I'm up North so the cup of coffee would have to be virtual and you are the same age as my daughter. She and her family flew off to Crete yesterday and so far I haven't had a text to say they got there OK. I shall mutter at her later! What interests do you have? Any collecting, sports etc? ...
Hello everyone. I am new to the chat forum here. Apologies if I am replicating another post! I am in Guildford, Surrey. I am 39 and care for my wife who has terminal cancer. She is reasonably independent at the moment, but will deteriorate. It would be really good to connect with other carers in thi...