[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sadly my Dad died in hospital in January. He became more unwell and he was admitted as an emergency to hospital and died of heart failure and pneumonia. I now feel guilty about what I said about caring for Dad but as I said in my previous posts I found caring for him a struggle. I didn't move house ...
Dad hates hospitals and doesn't want to go back in hospital. He was in hospital in 2012 and diagnosed with his condition. He seems to just want family to look after him and he sometimes says we're not caring for him in the way he'd like. My mum/his wife had cancer and died in hospital a few years ag...
I'm aged 52, divorced with no children.  I live with my dad who's 88 years old and my brother who's single so my brother and I share the care. We do shopping, cooking, washing, housework and even help Dad get into bed. Dad has oedema - swelling of ankles and fluid on the lung caused by heart problem...
I care for my elderly father.