[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just ordered that book as never heard of it but sounds a good read thanks
We were rejected the first time too make sure you challenge the decision and if you go to the council they may have a name of someone you can contact who will help you fill in the form thats what we did. Good luck.
<t>Hello you will never be alone here. I care for my husband to and I am in my late 30's. Keep posting as I joined n August and its been my hope and life line. I agree that it dosent get any easier but on a good day I feel lucky and grateful as I have an amazing husband and all the pain and worry is...
Hello and welcome my favourite message/saying at the moment is "Everybody wants happiness nobody wants pain but you cant have a rainbow without a little rain".

Hope it helps
Hello and welcome my favourite message/saying at the moment is "Everybody wants happiness nobody wants pain but you cant have a rainbow without a little rain".

Hope it helps
Welcome this new community is a life line chat anytime someones always listening. I care for my husband too I'm 36 so can relate to you in that way but can't immagine what you are dealing with sending hugs
Big hugs
<t>Hello and welcome, hope the support you will get here helps you log your journey.<br/> <br/> I saw this on a picture while we were away and had to buy it <br/> <br/> "Everybody wants happiness nobody wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain".<br/> <br/> <br/> Hope it helps yo...
How fabulous you can use that energy elsewhere now an stop stressing, am so chuffed, now Mum can start a new path with people who put her needs 1st
<t>My favourite past time is open water swimming. I sometimes feel guilty as my husband if health was better would love to go as he used to be an outdoor type but I cant change that and he encourages me to go. For the time I swim in the lake even if its only 13oc (a bit cold) I feel alive and my pos...