[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Liz If you have not already sorted out the Payroll/Hmrc, I would like to share that I receive direct payment for my mother and I have chosen a payroll company that works out the amount of tax and insurance I need to pay and also send the payslips which I give to my employees, all I need to do is ...
Hi Frito I have done exactly that, and was sceptical at first when you talk about Employer liabilty insurance and paying taxes/ins etc, can be off putting. Firstly I could only explain for my Borough that has a Direct Payment Support team to help you with this. If You have a Direct Payment support T...
|Thanks so much
<t>Hi All<br/> <br/> I would like to get some advice on anyone that has been with Allied Healthcare Agency<br/> and what you have experienced with them . Would you recommend or not recommend.<br/> <br/> I care for my mother full-time and thinking of changing her care agency. I know there are some ba...
<t>WOW £350.000<br/> <br/> When my Mother suffered a severe stroke, which left her doubly incontinent, Diabectic, epileptic,wheelchair dependant, short term memory and partially paralysed on her right side.She was in a rehabilitation Neuro Hospital for three years (yes..three years) <br/> I only app...
I care for my Mother full-time, I'm so ready for Atos
<t>Hi all<br/> <br/> It seems as though I would have to look for a second hand powered wheelchair and it is <br/> So true that the severely disabled have to pay through the nose.<br/> <br/> So I ask does anyone have a puma 20 powered wheelchair with controls on the left<br/> That u no longer require...
<t>Hi All<br/> <br/> Right now I am so frustrated and need advice as I was considering getting my mother a powered wheelchair which is custom made and has dual controls, costing £4995.00.<br/> <br/> I planned to do this through the Mobility Scheme, however when I received the contract, it stated tha...
Hi Tracie Just to let you know that definatley you would need to get in touch with your Local Council Social Work Department. Apparently you are entitled to a carers grant every two years, depending on your local council though. The amount is up to £350.00. I got one last year, as I care for my moth...
<t>I am in my early 40's and have been caring for my mother for 2 years now, after she suffered a severe stroke, which has resulted in her being wheelchair dependant and doubly incontinent.<br/> I have 2 carers that come in 3 times a day for my mother's personal care.<br/> <br/> Everthing else I do....