[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Has anyone had any success getting a seatbelt exemption certificate? My wife has chronic pain that prevents her sitting for long and as a consequence often travels lying down on the back seat of the car, Yes I know that's not a good idea. I've approached her gp who says they no longer issue the cert...
Just a thought.... Why don't they ask about house cleaning, washing, ironing, gardening, dog walking, house maintenance, Tesco shopping etc? Maybe they could enquire who does these jobs and then perhaps ask how that person copes and whether they could do with a bit of help. Maybe they think the care...
After completing the form's I found the old ones. The information I have provided this time is almost the same, word for word, as last time.

Copies taken. :)
Well that's another morning I won't get back. 2 mornings spent completing the forms, repeating information I've given time and time again. Let's see what happens. Maybe the benefits people could, in future, arrange to send a carer in to look after my wife, do the washing, go shopping, maybe even do ...
As I thought. Last award in 2016 was based on a medical assessment/interview and we only have the report with points awarded. We dont have an application form. I'm sure many people feel the same way. Life is hard enough then we get see these forms drop on the doormat and it suddenly gets a lot worse
Has anyone successfully completed the forms for the 5 yearly PIP review? I care for my wife who has chronic neurapathis pain in her back, groin and legs. She has a spinal cord stimuator fitted and gets through the days on a wide range of medications that dull but don't relieve the pain. Apart from a...
Any advice would be welcome. I care for my wife who receives high mobility and low care DLA as well as contribution based ESA. The caring I do involves all meal preparation, the usual domestic & household jobs, collection of medication/prescriptions, managing and taking her to medical appointments, ...
Hmmm, I've just seen this post that I made last year seeking a small donation to help me raise money for the National Autistic Society. It didn't work very well did it? No donations! I spite of this I've now raised almost £5000 for the NAS to help them support people like my son. In addition to bein...
Hi, I'm raising funds for the National Autistic Society and want to try an experiment. My son, Russell, was on the aspergers spectrum and worked hard all through his school life to achieve his best in spite of general lack of knowledge by his teachers and peers about his condition. He didn't want to...
<t>Hi Ben,<br/> <br/> You have my complete sympathy and understanding.<br/> <br/> I have a similar situation in that my wife has chronic, undiagnosed, back, groin and leg pains that have resulted in her giving up work.<br/> <br/> I have a good job but find work and everything at home a complete drai...