Thanks all will tell him to use phone, when she is wandering it’s because she does not recognise the home as her home and does not recognise her son so get agitated this has happened quite a few times next door neighbour has had to intervene as she knocked on their door they calmed her down and she ...
Hi my brother in law looks after his mom who is 84, she has dementia or altzeimers not been diagnosed . He is at the end of his tether with her wanderings this happens when she does not know where she is or who he is, he found her in the early hours trying to get out of the small window in the kitch...
Thanks both we have tried diverting her i know from when my dad had it its better to go along with them than argue. But just wanted to know if anyone had similar and what they did . You dont know if you are doingvright from wrong sometimes but she is getting worse such a shame xxxx thank you
Mother in law has dementia was ok before xmas just mostly repeating herself but on New Year's Eve she fell down the stairs, banging and cutting her head open and also dislocating elbow which she needed an operation for. After the op her memory has got even worse she was in hospital for one month but...
Hi Have been asked by my old workplace (left them 18 months ago ) to go back for 12 hours each week which would earn me approx. £90 a week. This is only temp as the lady that took over from me is off long term sick. I know we can earn upto £100 . What I need to know do I have to inform the DWP that ...
<t>Hi all<br/> My hubby had a major stroke back in March this year he lost all use in his left side including arm leg trunk hearing and part of his sight. He has fought back and can now stand up at the end of the bed and the physio's do get him walking in a fashion (aided by 3 of them) this is to ge...