[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
[qu http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_cry.gif H i all am back from the 5 day break which was wonderful and hubby is fine, but as expected the daughter in law sent me off with a few nasty comments and now I am back is texting that hubby was in danger of food poisening and that my son came most days...
<t>Wow what a supportive lot you all are and all agreed I should have a break, had a chat with son - started very heated, but we have now got it all out in the open and the d in law is encouraging him to spend more time with his Dad! and stay a couple of nights whilst I am away - was on the verge of...
[HI thanks so much I feel a lot better now less guilty, had it out with my son as well now a lot better and he is coming over more to se his Dad and appreciates my bleak future, great site Pat quote="Melly1"]Hi Pat and welcome. I don't have experience of dementia - my caree has autism. I juggle work...
<t>Hi Im'Pat<br/> <br/> feeling really daunted by the fact my hubby 15 years older than me has 2nd stage dementia, did nt even recognise his boys photo this morning although functions well at home even irons/gardens. I am still working full time at the moment, is there anyone else working and coping...