[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Open letter campaign "All she said was 'how are you, Janet' and I burst into tears." Almost all of us have suffered loneliness from time to time, but these feelings can be amplified when caring. As part of the Jo Cox Commission on Loneliness’ spotlight on carers (14 August – 17 September), we’re ur...
Hi Natasha,

Your question was put to one of our advisers in the Q&A that was run today.

You can find the reply on this thread here...

http://www.carersuk.org/forum/social-ar ... july-30463

Hope that helps.

Thanks
Nikki
Hi All, I'm glad we're back up and running. I'm afraid we have no control over the warnings as these are automated and programmed in by the external team who host the forum and the main website. A Sue said most of the maintenance is meant to be carried out overnight to avoid any disturbance but ther...
Good news for those who struggle to stand on public transport in London. We received the following through from TfL today about the new scheme below. Please contact TfL directly if you have any questions about the scheme. I am getting in touch from the team at Transport for London (TfL) that looks a...
Morning Carol_16091 and welcome to the forum. The best thing to do would be to call the Carers UK Adviceline who will be able to give you expert advice on your situation and hopefully find a resolution for you. Their number is 0808 808 7777 lines are open 10:00-4:00 Monday to Friday. Or you can emai...
Hi Maz, Thanks for the feedback. We do appreciate that taking 25 mins out of a carers day can have a big impact and we're grateful to everyone that fills in the survey for giving us this time commitment. The survey isn't necessarily suited to everyone and that's fine, it's not a compulsory requireme...
Hi Charm,

Hope you're well.
My comment is general and to all users.

I PM'ed you yesterday morning re-blogging so there should be a message from me in your inbox that you may have missed so feel free to get back to me when you have a mo.

Many thanks
Nikki
Hi Chris, A quote from the original article on the website at the bottom of the survey regarding offline submissions... If you know carers who would struggle to fill out the survey online and would like to print out a paper copy, you can download one here: http://www.carersuk.org/images/Downloads/Fi...
Thanks All for taking the survey so far. I've passed on your feedback to the policy team who will be able to amend any problems with the survey. For those asking about last years survey, here is the report. https://www.carersuk.org/for-professionals/policy/policy-library/state-of-caring-2016 And pre...
How do Social Workers gain agreement from elderly home owners who are dead set against moving from their own home? On a separate issue, the standard of care homes differs widely. How do you choose a good one? Probably best to set up a separate topic for this Colin_17031 as it will get lost in this ...