[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear you are having such a bad time, Susie. *hugs* My Grandma is in the very early stages of dementia and nowhere near as bad as your Mum, but certain little things are starting to happen that never happened before (loss of balance, short term memory loss, not understanding what...
<t>Hi susieq-thanks for your reply!<br/> <br/> Well, that is exactly what I am worried about. My Mum has also recently (February '09) lost her husband (my step-dad) and my Grandma's dementia started to rear it's head not too long after that happened (maybe as a result of such a big event?) so me and...
Hi Ellen, welcome to the forums. Image I just joined yesterday too, so newbies together! Image
Wow, thanks for the lovely welcomes, guys. Still don't know if Mum is going to join me on here or not, but fingers crossed! Image Thanks again!
I don't know if any one on here would be interested, but I started a blog yesterday as a way to try and help myself with coming to terms with my Grandma's dementia. There will also be lighter things and random stuff posted on there to make it a bit 'lighter' in the future. If you are on blogspot, pl...
<t>How does one go around getting respite care for a person who does not want it?<br/> <br/> It's very hard for me to know how to start this topic off because I don't want what I type to be misconstrued as being cold and harsh, but here goes nothing...<br/> <br/> About a month or so ago, my Grandma ...
<t>My Grandma was diagnosed with having vascular dementia a couple of weeks ago after exhibiting worrying symptoms for over a year beforehand.<br/> <br/> I've registered both me and my Mum to this site because I think it might help both of us come to terms with what is going on at the moment (most o...