[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks, both of you. It started about 5 months ago, with heaviness in his right leg. It was at exactly the same time he started Olmesartan (blood pressure tablets). His leg has got heavier and heavier and now his right arm is slightly weaker and his right eye is runny. The neurologist has started hi...

ALS

Hi - my husband has just been diagnosed with ALS, a form of MND. I feel like I'm awake in a nightmare. We live in Spain so it isn't as easy to research what is available to us here. It can take up to two years to get a blue badge! Our neurologist is excellen, though, as is the hospital.. My husband,...
Get to your GP tomorrow! If you don't have a social worker, then ring them tomorrow too and ask for respite that you're entitled to. If your son is a paid carer, then unpay him and pay for someone else. You are due a life too! You've been incredibly unlucky and seem to have had more than your share ...
Hi - I live on Hayling Island in Hampshire. My husband and are in our sixties. My 87 year old mother lives with us. Looking for advice on respite etc.