[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
As the others have said, it's difficult not knowing any specifics, however, there are ministers in charge of every issue it seems, and that is sort of official as well as groups like the Patients Association and Healthwatch.
So sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you, just don't give up and don't give in. Catch your breath. I've found the GP really helpful as well as the carer's support group/helpline in my area. Hang on in there, breath by breath if need be. You can do it! Whatever it is:)
So frustrated! Husband nearly died on Friday because the carer sent to do his PEG feeds,the office clerk, didn't notice he could not breathe properly. The waking carer at 4am had not suctioned him when his breathing was 'panicked'- she gave him rescue remedy;ditto for 4.25. He's now in hospital on o...
Dear all, could someone recommend a really good care agency in Northamptonshire/providing in Northamptonshire,please?
Has anyone else had issues/problems with care agencies or is it just me? My husband had a stroke,needs a fair bit of care at home and instead of the experienced carers we are promised by agencies, we're sent ones who haven't got a clue and end up sitting and watching me doing the work they are paid ...