I have this car privately and is impossible to fit wheelchair, zimmer and 2 people in it. Looks good though.
<t>Mum has awful after effects of a brain tumour and has a 24 hr live in carer. Today the neurolygist told me ahe has Pick's disease. Which is like altzhemiers, a kind of dementia. Mum is only 55. Im feeling lost, sad and crazy sad all over again. Has anyone else encountered this condition? <br/> Ha...
<t>Hi there.<br/> <br/> Grandmother has passed away. <br/> Her will only states to split house/monies between two daughters... Nothing more, nothing less.<br/> One daughter is incapacitated (my mother) and has her children (inc me) as power of attorney. I am her carer.<br/> <br/> Other daughter (my ...
Lil r. I agree with ^^^^ it sounds like you are now ill because of lack of support. I havent got out of this cycle yet, but i hope you do. Hugs xxx
True! Xoxo
Ps KARL. Try free legal advice from your local housing trust or community
Legal on the phone. Or maybe ur mp?
Thanks hon. Oh yes , a career, i remember that! Hee hee
Enjoy your break xxx
<t>No advice. Just that i feel<br/> Ur anguish. I have two fit brothers who do sweet FA for our mum. I Am currently packing her house of 20 years up to sell as she is going into an extra care unit. All that lifting and shifting ud think would be the least they could do after ive spent the last few y...
And on it goes- the social worker sent the NHS continuing form to the wrong place- this was only discovered after I chased. Now they have it (4 weeks late) they said the want more evidence! I have no idea wat this means- wat more do they want? My mum has a seizure every month which robs her of brai...
<t>Reading is reading. Whether one has the time or inclination to stay up to date is whats crucial. Scanning should make things quicker overall. No waiting for post to arrive. I find it quicker in my old job tbh. Sorry to be a<br/> Miserable cynic but i think people cant be bothered to read all be i...