[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I am sorry to read about your probs. My daughter has Fybro too so I understand to a certain extent of what your going through.It took 5 yrs for them to diagnose Fybro and now they are treating her.<br/> Reading between the lines it seems has if you fallen into the carers trap, not making time for...
My wife had the same problem and we cured it with just one phone call to our oxygen supplier. they sent her purpose made tube covers. All they are are pieces of foam about 2 inches long that clips around the cannula tube. Simple.
Best of luck.
grahamg
<t>I look at it this way. If people stigmatise you then they`re the ones with the problem, it`s like if people don`t like me ,tough on them.I`ve been caring for my wife now for some 10 yrs and I`m really proud to tell anyone, after all she spent most of our married life taking care of me, bringing u...
<t>sorry but I get angry at people who try to deride others and their way of life, at the end of the day it`s their choice.<br/> who`s to know what hand life is going to deal you. we always planned that when the kids had flown the nest that we would live a good life, travel, holidays etc.We soon cam...
wooo I think the green eyed monster is about
<t>As far as challenges are concerned, I pray for a new one everyday and he has`nt let me down yet.<br/> Does bettering yourself mean moving into a new home with a £150k+ morgage around your neck or any other material things, because material things mean nothing compared to your health and well bein...
well who is better off. Me living in a council house caring for my wife 24/7 and getting £55. 50 for my trouble or me saving this government£150k+ per year for doing so.
Can someone give me a clear and direct answer to one question.
What is so wrong in being a24/7 carer in a council house?
<t>Hi Celia. <br/> Sorry but I`ve not long joined the forum.<br/> Yes my wife has suffered from COPD for the last 10 years. she is oxygen assisted for 15 to 20 hrs a day,nebuliser 4 times a day plus 1 inhaler twice a day. now that sounds terrible as if it`s the end of the world, WRONG.<br/> Everyone...
<t>Hi Kristian welcome to Carers World. I`ve been caring for my wife for the last 10 years and sorry to say that I`m still learning. All these government departments are a total waste of time.it`s only over the last 2 yrs have I found more help and support from people like ourselves Carers. This gov...