[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Carle, thank you for your welcome.

Anthony
Hello and welcome Anthony

Im new here too and have really enjoyed the forums so far.

Debbie

Thanks for your reply Debbie,

Regards,

Anthony Image
Hi Anthony.
I am new here too. The forum has helped me already. Minie

Hi Minie, thanks for your reply and the welcome, it's nice to be welcome by one a few of you. Image

Regards
Anthony
Hi Antony and welcome Image

Hi Myrtle,

Thank you for replying,

Anthony
welcome aboard Anthony

Hello Rosemary, thanks for your reply, lovely name.
hello and welcome

Thanks for your reply John,

Anthony Image
Hi Anthony and welcome, you will find this a place to find friendship, you will be able to share your experiences, seek and give advice and all amongst people facing similiar issues to yourself. You will soon realise you are not alone in your struggles. Melly1 Thanks for your reply Melly. Anthony h...
<t>Hello there members,<br/> <br/> I've just joined CareUk tonight. <br/> <br/> I care for my wife, Jean, who has Cerebral Palsy but who, fortunately can walk and talk. I married Jean in 2004, late summer. We had a pleasant wedding with 30 guests. We are as in love as we were when we started, though...