[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Many 1950's ladies are full time carers and have already left employment. To do caring responsibilities. And if they position changes before they reach SPA. Have to spend their savings and possible move home. With no hope of being employed or tried and ill themselves. There should be a sliding pensi...
I have already waited 4 extra years and have another 2 to go. I have over 40+ years in NI.
I would rather have less pension and have it now.
Thank for signing. Yes and so far 31,000 people think so.
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/581736 Move the pension age back to 60 for both men & women. With immediate/imminent effect. Back to what it was for women born in the 1950s & 1960s. More details Young people are struggling to find work, & losing their jobs, due to the pandemic. Why not allo...
Move the State Pension age back to 60 for both men & women Move the pension age back to 60 for both men & women. With immediate/imminent effect. Back to what it was for women born in the 1950s & 1960s. More details Young people are struggling to find work, & losing their jobs, due to the pandemic. W...
Hi Elle

This is a forum for unpaid carers.

I commend you wanting the best for the resident

If your management don't listen to you. You could try ....

https://www.cqc.org.uk/contact-us/repor ... ber-public
What are your daughter disabilities as there are many different groups. And a lot of charities run teenager fun activities groups. Offer outings etc. It will help your daughter and I know it sounds daunting. But you just take one step at a time. And it seems getting her to make friends is somewhere ...
It's never to early to look at local colleges. Most do a life skills course which help individuals learn independent living tasks. I found before starting College. To gently bring in some basic life skills at home. Then it's wasn't such a shock at college. Some times I would speak to other parents. ...
In another life I cared for many young people with learning and physical disabilities. And many did transition to adult services further education and college etc. It's good you have a nice social worker. All you need to do as you have with school. Make sure the education plans are updated and met. ...