I use to provide a home for shared lives adults. It is very important to get the right match. This might take several attempts looking at different families. The family need to be able to clearly match the individuals needs and likes/interests and hobbies. It should not be about the families needs. ...
https://www.gov.uk/housing-benefit Eligibility Housing Benefit can help you pay your rent if you’re unemployed, on a low income or claiming benefits. It’s being replaced by Universal Credit. You can only make a new claim for Housing Benefit if one of the following is true: you are getting the severe...
I am properly behind understanding this... What does it mean for couples who are on housing benefit and one in under state pension age. If the one under state pension age is also a carer and claiming carers allowance. No other work. I understand from May 19th if your circumstances change. I think in...
I would sign but can't find it!!
Are there any stickers on the wheelchair. There is usual contact numbers for emergency. The wheelchair should have been yearly maintained and battery pack pat tested. If the equipment hasn't been maintained. It would need to be serviced etc. If you can locate where it came fro original. The organisa...
Did anyone sign an agreement for the equipment?

My husband has powered a wheelchair that belongs to wheelchair services. He had to sign a lengthy agreement. Which has many stipulations. So the wheelchair is only on loan.

Your situation sound much the same.