[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for the reply rosemary.
Can anyone that has been through the DLA to PIP change over comment on how PIP will affect carer's allowance or what is the qualifying level equivelent at the moment on DLA, middle rate care. I deal with my sons benefits and on receiving his 2015 DLA award letter, will be going through the process s...
<t>Cheers Mandy. <br/> My son's questionnaire dropped through the letter box Tuesday, so setting about filling it in, but not rushing as it only need to be back for 2nd Nov. The questions that are asked are irrelevant to my son's muscle wasting condition and have read bit's on the web regarding fill...
<t>I have the same concerns regarding my 23 year old son. He has just had a phone call telling him that a questionnaire is on it's way. The bit I don't get is we had to go through this process to get a DLA award, awarded "indefinetely". Now looks like he will have to go through the "tougher" process...
cheers for the reply Dipsy.
<t>My son has just received a letter regarding the changes to Incapacity / DLA benefit. Has anyone experienced one of these medicals mentioned in his letter? If so what can we / he expect? <br/> <br/> Is the change just an excuse to get disabled people off benefit and into jobs that don't exsist, or...
<t>Is this the new excuse that is being used by authorities to cover cut backs? I recently spoke to my 23 year old son's social worker, requesting a place in a day centre for him. I was told that he doesn't fit the criteria. <br/> <br/> Has criteria always been the system or is it creeping in more n...
Hi my name is John. I have been associated with Myotonic Dystrophy for 15 years as a carer of my son & late wife. Would like to here from anyone affected by this condition.
<t>From a newbie to a newbie welcome. <br/> My dad passed away in June 2010 due to prostate cancer. He lived with his partner who herself passed away in Feb 2010. As I lived 75 miles away and due to my dad's deteriation that was happening, also juggling the caring roll of my son too, I was the only ...
<t>Hi everyone. My real name is John. I am 56 and live in South Yorks for the past 6 years (previously St Helens Lancs for the other 50 years). I have been accessing Carer's UK via facebook and found out about the forums, so have joined and here I am.<br/> <br/> I gave up work in 1997 to become a ca...