OMG Decisions ,decisions LOL im greedy im gona do the lot and then some hehehe I got my life back weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
So what to do first ? A party, A holiday, both? That's it a Holiday party, but where ? Jamaica for the rum and beaches, Cuba for the women and beaches, South Africa for the sharks and cheap houses,,,,,,,,,,,, come on gang a few ideas please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NONE EUROPE please im Welsh not european ,,...
Hello All, Ive had a VERY nice letter from the DWP. It seems that now I am about to get my old age pension and it totals more than the carers allowance they are stopping my carers allowance,,,,,,,,,, WEH HEY im no longer a bloody carer, S/Services can sort out my Mom from now on ,,,,,,,,,,, bet that...
Hello Bowling,

Oh I got lots of pictures, day by day, and yesterday I got an independent builder to give me assessment of the job so far,,,,,,,,,, he wasn't impressed.
Got to go they just arrived,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Time for the afore mentioned to hit the fan.

Tom
Well its 4 weeks now since the builders invaded, first 2 weeks no heating no water and no kitchen, second 2 weeks tiler didn't turn up, B&Q sent a gas hob and oven ,, had ordered and paid for electric and their measuring up was crap nowt fitted, so 4 weeks on we have water and heating, cant cook can...
I once told the DWP I was born in the summer, she asked " When was that" I answered " Oh just after Spring" she was not amused,,,,,,,,,,, bet it really ruffled her sari ,,,, hehe there's a rebel in us all ;) ;)
ps. June 2, 51
I was where you are back in 2007. wondering can cope ? Am I doing the right thing? How will it change my life. So what can I say to help you. Simple, " DONT DO IT" take to your heels and head for the hills. Can you cope,,, I hope so cos your on your own baby. Your life lol well that stops it doesn't...