[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Everyone Just called in to say hello and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I would like to say that I haven't forgotton you all and the wonderful help and advice you gave to when I sooo needed it. I am now moving on and have started to live my life again but am keepin...
<t>Hi Moni<br/> <br/> I am so sorry that your husband has MS and at such a young age. You have come to the right place on this forum for support. There is always someone here that will help you in anyway they can and give you a hug. I don't know what I would have done without them some days. <br/> <...
<t>Funeral at 2:15 Friday. I hope the sun is shinning like it is today. I think tomorrow will certainly be a celebration of his life as he nearly got to the 100. We were going to organise a party in March but its not to be now so we will certainly lift a glass to him tomorrow. Can I add that I don't...
Hi All Just have to share this with you. Went to see John's dad in chapel of rest today. He looked absolutely gorgeous (cetainly didn't look 99 1/2 yrs old) in his light blue coffin covered in daffodils. I have never seen a coffin like it. It is made of cardboard but is is beautiful. Funeral on Frid...
Hi Dolores

Thinking of you and Dave.

(((((HUGS))))))
Why oh why did I read this post when Im feeling so hungry. I can smell and taste all those recipes and now I have just done a jam sandwich which is not good at this time of night but will definitely have a go at some of your lush recipes. Im no cook but if anyone wants to know how to boil an egg Im ...
Hi Care Bare I retired from my job 3yrs ago and unfortunately my husbands illness took a turn for the worse and he is completely bed bound and incontinent now so I am caring for him full time. Like you I am restricted to how often I leave the house. I can sympathise with your loneliness and the long...
<t>Hi Blueyes <br/> <br/> Like you I am a full time carer for my husband and I joined this site a few weeks ago in exactly the same state that you have described you are in at the moment for very similar reasons. <br/> <br/> I cannot say a big enough thank you to all the people on here that got me t...
I cant work out the reasoning with this carers allowance. If you are in receipt of old age pension your can't claim. I am still a full time carer regardless of my age. Please enlighten me if you can Image
Keep smiling - it is very hard at times but it makes you feel good inside and out and if you feel good about yourself then you will make the person you are caring for feel happy. Easy said than done I know... but its worth a try http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_exclaim.gif http://www.carersuk.org...