[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Slab
Thanks so much everyone for your answers. It doesn't seem fair that just because you retire you should lose any/all recognition that you are caring full time for people with disabilities. I don't suppose there is anything that replaces the carers allowance when you are of pension age ? I find the of...
Go read every enticing newspaper

BLACK
<t>I have been told that I cannot claim Carers allowance because I am 60 years old (just over really !) Can someone confirm this is correct please ?<br/> I look after both my husband and son who have a genetic illness that is progressive.<br/> <br/> My son in his forties used to have his own bungalo...
<t>Hello Everyone, I've looked at this forum for a while but have now plucked up the courage to do my first posting.<br/> I have a disabled husband and son. Both need full time care. <br/> I hope this forum will be able to give me some correct information, I cannot believe some of the answers from "...