[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thanks charles now i can understand it a bit better - sorry christine but i thought it was for all carers as there was nothing on the site to say different
<t>Hi all, are there any carers here following a daily rota? I need advice please. I care for between 5 and 12 elderly people a day ( it used to be 18 at weekends) clients usually get allocated half an hour or an hour - sometimes more. however most clients are lucky if they get 15 minutes of care. t...
Hey thats great news paula - i wonder if all b & q stores will be the same - it would be nice if all stores would do it
<t>Hi all, I am looking for any advice i can get please. I care for a disabled lady who is in a wheelchair constantly. she lives in an upstairs house where everything is on the level. she had to buy her own stairlift and buy a folding ramp for outside her front door for when she gets the chance of s...