[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Apparently only in certain circumstances will you be given the option of being considered as a single person and that decision is left to the discretion of the local authority who will consider all aspects of the case at that time. ( Please note that this is only MY interpretation of the situation )...
Hi Elaine, Thanks for that info. I learned yesterday from social services, that before you start taking the grant and when the financial assessment is carried out, to ascertain how much your contribution should be, a married couple should be given the choice of being classed either as a couple or as...
Hi Elaine, Can you please tell me where I can get confirmation of your reply concerning "they should only take my wife's [/b ]income into consideration when assessing how much contribution should be made towards the grant". I don't doubt your word for one minute but I must be sure before making a co...
My wife age 86 has dementia and is in receipt of a direct payment grant from the local council, to employ someone to help and assist with my wife in our home. I (husband) am a full time carer for my wife, she needs 24 hour care. I am assisted by my daughter who is paid for 10.5 hours a week by the g...
Hi Leo, My wife has had dementia for about seven years now, and I have the same problem. Her response to any suggestion is nearly always negative.....especially about getting up. So I have adopted a more subtle approach, when I think its time for her to get up (depending on, how long she's been in b...
Watch out MasterChef....... here we come
<t>Well, well, well................thanks for the softening tip.<br/> <br/> One good tip deserves a return good tip.....so .......when you have collected enough breadcrumbs to make a bread pudding..... to test whether or not its cooked properly take it out of the baking tin and throw it against the ...
Hi All,
Just popped over from a different thread and picking up on the "Crumbs under keyboard " issue............ I never leave my breadcrumbs under the keyboard longer than two weeks because they get to hard to chew.
<t>Hi Kaola & No 1 Mum, <br/> <br/> Whoops!!!!!!!!!! Just read the forum rules, <br/> <br/> I have really enjoyed our little chit chats over the past few days, however we seem to have deviated from the original thread, are we breaking the forum rules? and if so where would one continue this sort...
"Nibbles on the side".............now I know how the crumbs get under the keys on the keyboard......... :lol: :lol: :lol: