Hi Elaine I just found you lovely letter/ email on the system to day yes I am still in the system on someone's screen and not a husband or a person but hay,I am a number to some one ,when I was growing up there used to be a TVs show called the prisoner he said I am a name not a number he wanted to b...
Hi there all My name mark When I was a young lad Thay thought I was messing around as us lads used to do my mum thought I was an angle like most mums do. Any way when I was about 10 -11 I had the hearing test done only for them to find out that I was deaf in the right ear and had less then 30% heari...
Hi Elaine Sorry that you might have thought that I could not be bothered to reply - I did reply but messed up on sending you the reply it vanished off the screen in to space ? An up date on things at present my wife's staying in a hospital for people with sleep issues but due to her haveing complex ...
Hi bowling bun I was just doing you a post back I pushed send and lost you :D oh well I'm back now Thanks for the info I will look up the nhs website on continuing health care. I think what's the biggest problem is that because my better half has got more then one thing wrong with her. I don't think...
Hi there my names Mark I am a full time carer for my wife I never thought that I would need to join a cares group my self, you always think that's it's the other people who need it the most. the funny thing is your not superman or wonder woman your only human after all. and being a carer you feel li...