[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thankyou everyone the woman from carers suport come out and is contacting Social services agin and a few other people she was not pleased at all. I'm so greatful to you all for that bit of push I needed to contact people as I was ready to just give up on asking for help.. THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! ht...
<t>So sorry I haven't replied sooner but had a few problems getting back into the site.<br/> Christine thankyou for sorting it out for me.<br/> <br/> I contacted Social Service's again and all they said was "We can't help as you have a husband to do everything" I explained it takes 2 people to get t...
<t>I have 3 children under the age of 10yrs old all with different disabilities I'm an epileptic and have severe sciatica and 3 prolasped dics and in constant pain.<br/> My husband and I have no suport from anyone. we tried to get a social worker but got told our house was clean and tidy so we are c...
Thankyou for all your help i contacted the family fund and they are providing a computer for the children, I am so please so thankyou everyone
Take care
Many thanks Tony i'll e-mail her tonight
<t>My heart goes out to you, I am in total shock have you seeked legal advise?<br/> It's so frightening what these sort of people are allowed to do and get away with fight and don't stop fighting to get your daughter back.<br/> I have 3 children with disabilites and I can not imagin what you must be...
<t>Thankyou for advise I will contact them tomorrow.<br/> We look after the children by our selfs with out suport.<br/> We did try to get a social worker they came out to do an assesment but they <br/> said because our house is routeened and clean and tidy we are coping and don't need help.<br/> We ...
<t>I am going into hospital any time in the next few mths to have a full hysteretomy also removal of some of the bowel. I have 3 children with disabilities 9 8 6 yrs old and as you can emagin I am worried about them. I have a husband BUT.......<br/> I was wonder if I can get help in to help with hse...
Thankyou so much for help I will check
Thankyou Image
<t>I have 3 children with disabilities I also have disabilities due to this I don't go out much so my <br/> only real contact with the outside world is by computer. A pc would help my children with writing (due to disabilities) and homework.<br/> I borrow a friends pc every now and again and would d...