[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
i got not even an hour before thay took him he hasent got any clothes his reading glasses nothing and i cant get them to him because no one will take me i didnt get to say goodbye it feeles like he has just died
i just had a phone call there going to take terry to nursing home from hospital when he is better i feel overwhealmed with sadness and heart sick
<t>no if i am lucky one of the kids mit take me now and then terry is in hospital at the moment cant breath i think he will go into nuresing home very soon thay came to see us it sounds ok and i heard lots of good things about it but all the same it feels so sad and i will still worry about him and ...
<t>hi just to let you no how things are going as you no no one would help us dn socal workers ect any way in the end the paltive nures steped in and got him into rest bite for a week in her place the week before last the early morning the day after he came home he had a bad turn it took what like se...
<t>even the doctor dosent come out to see him you have to tell them whats wrong and thay leave pills at desk when i conplaine it changes for a little while then goes back no point i cant win with any of them but thereis some good news i hope the resporty nures is comeing next week thay cant take her...
thay do what thay like and its not just us i am hearing about it all over the place one day things will change its got to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<t>what a lot of rubbish every think has been not one thing has changed the repiratory nurse has been taken of terrys care the dn and there patronising matron have dictated every think its like shes the queen bee and what she says gose yet he went to the bromton hospital tuesday thay say he is getti...
all i am doing is crying at the moment dont no why releaf upset i dont no xxxxxxxxxx
<t>good news ( i hope)the community respiratory nures came today she went mad at the care terrys not getting she is going to phone doctor and the matron and tell them how bad it all is then she going to get 7 days respones team in because he is in such a state and me and she is going to get him rest...
xxx