[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi guys, thanks for the kind replies, I've been very busy in the last few weeks with work, looking after mum, friends visiting from abroad etc that I've just had my head down. Christina , what you say is a really good idea, I will phone mums doctor next week and see if it is something she would be w...
Hi Jenny, you seem to have a handle on the type of person my sister is, I would imagine through experience. Both times mum has approached me to get joint PoA with my sister both times mum has been bullied out of it with threats of abandonment etc, mum really doesn't think she can manage without her ...
Hi Elaine, thanks for your reply... Things are complicated because the abuse is purely psychological, I have discussed all this with my counsellor and because it has been going on for so long that I believe mum has Stockholm Syndrome, my sister never lets mum see the doctor on her own for anything s...
My first post, I don't usually ask for help but just need some advice if possible. My mum is 81, she was recently diagnosed with low level dementia in August. At the end of last year she had a couple of falls, my sister brought in the social care and they have had her on intermediate care since Janu...