[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Elaine, thank you so much for your advice, I will make some phone calls tomorrow to try and find my way a little , it's so difficult when I just do not know where to start for support, I value your advice and will I'm sure be posting on here for more advice along the way. Previously mums care has be...
Hi again, thanks for your replies, my brother and I have fallen out but that was well over a year ago, so we have been handing mum over to each other for us to care for her and that's as far as it goes, we have no social worker or any contacts, so I really am in the dark and feel totally alone in wh...
Will post full details another time, but for now I am new to this site, until now I have shared my mums care with my brother and his family, mum has lewey body dementia and is on medication for this, she is not very good on her feet, able to get around house ok though. Relationships between my broth...
K Karen
Just a silly game but its harder than you think! Every answer must starts with the first letter of your last name! Last Name letter:R An animal:rabbit A boys name:Reece A girls name:Rebecca An occupation:receptionist A colour:red Something you wear:raincoat A drink Ribena A type of food:roast beef S...