[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Muvva<br/> This is a difficult one, I'm afraid it's not a cut and dried solution everyone's circumstances are different and people react differently to situations. <br/> I would think twice about selling your house and moving in with your mum as I think I'm right in saying that your mum could ...
<t>I recently went for an interview for a job but was turned down for the post. The letter I received stated that I could ring the manger if I wanted any feedback, so I rang and I was told the reason I did not get the job was because I was a carer and that they thought that my caring responsibilitie...
<t>Hi Kitty and welcome to the site please don't apologise for 'going on' that's what the forum is for. I only joined a few days ago and it's been a godsend to be able to talk to other carers you can moan here(!!) till your hearts content morning, noon and night and no one will judge you cos we're a...
<t>Hi Lee and welcome to the site I only registered a few days ago and it's been a lifesaver being able to talk to like minded people and off load when I'm having a bad day. It's nice to be able to talk to people in similar situations. Lots of support and advice here, it feels like being part of a o...
Hi Dolores, and welcome to the site sorry to hear you are having a bit of a rough time right now. I registered a few days ago but have found it very helpfull- lots of like minded people willing to share their experiences and lend a sympathetic ear.
<t>Hi Kathryn<br/> I only just joined this forum and few days ago (so still finding my way around), just stumbled accross your first post and wanted to say Hi. I have been a carer for 20 years -single mum to twins and of them has Down's syndrome. In the early days I thought I was superwoman and coul...
<t>Hi blueeyes and welcome to the site, <br/> I only joined a few days ago and it's been a godsend. Lots of people in similar situations with lots of practical advice and a sympathetic ear you can moan here til your hearts content morning, noon and night. I've posted stuff on here that I've been bot...
<t>I've never heard of Piper Lifeline we certainly don't have it in this part of the country. It seems that different companies offer different services all I know is that when my neighbour had a fall she used her device and because the company concerned could not get any response from her they did ...
<t>Thanks Mandy<br/> I don't know about the rest of you but I get increasingly frustrated by 'the system'. These children were born with these disabilities through no fault of their own yet we as parents are left to flounder and told to find our own placements/voluntary jobs as well as juggling work...
<t>I would suggest you get everything in place before your husband comes home, I know you want him home asap but caring is hard enough as it is don't make things harder for yourself, having the correct equipment makes life so much easier for both of you. In my experience if you are seen to be coping...