[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>In the last 18 months alot has changed in her life, my dad passed away. she can't cope being alone and has lost all confidence. i tried to organised day care at day center but she panics and gets the runs/crys etc. How can be of help without her help? But realistically she doesn't know what she w...
<t>Dear all <br/> <br/> Many thanks for your thoughts, advice and comments<br/> Please don't get me wrong i know it is a big decision but i feel i should do something where my mum is not suffering. Her condition will get worse and i feel i want to spend as much time as possible with her but the prac...
<t>Hi All<br/> i am new to this<br/> I am cuurently in full time employment. However, my mum needs increasing amount of care as time goes. I have to make a decision do i stay in employment or become a full time carer. she does not want to go into a home and i do not want her to goes into a home. If ...