[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Alison
I should make clear she was ill since 2007, hence the ill health pension but she was hospitalised last November.
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> Can someone who is a carer and claiming Carer's Allowance also claim DLA in their own right? If so what are the implications? Effectively we are looking after each other, but how does the state view this?<br/> <br/> My wife who cares for me became ill last November. She was pensione...
Many thanks to all.
<t>Hi everyone<br/> <br/> I just thought I would let you all know what happened to us when fighting for my wife's job and rights.<br/> <br/> After 3 years of fighting at the beginning of the year we eventually reached a trial at the Employment Tribunal. The allegations included Direct Disability Dis...
<t>Hello to all<br/> <br/> I was at the Central London Employment Tribunal just over a week ago in a hearing with my wife's Discrimination case against her union for not helping her in her case against her employer for similar discrimination.<br/> <br/> The Judge informed me that the Coleman case al...
FOI The Court concludes that the directive must be interpreted as meaning that the prohibition of direct discrimination laid down therein is not limited only to people who are disabled. Consequently, where an employer treats an employee who is not himself disabled less favourably than another employ...
<t>Thought I would share this bit of good news with you all.<br/> <br/> I have just heard from our solicitor. Mrs Coleman has apparently received a positive judgement in the European Court and the Legislation is intended to protect against Associated Discrimination.<br/> <br/> Full Judgement to be r...
<t>Thanks Rosemary and Norman my wife does appreciate the support that she has been given on this forum.<br/> <br/> Kenneth2 ..we too are hoping they are ashamed...interestingly enough her manager apparently went asking for union support at the first opportunity...just the thing she didn't want my w...
<t>Well we are getting somewhere (although the final destination is yet unclear)!! <br/> <br/> Fortunately we had Legal expenses cover on our household insurance for among other things - Employment Disputes. Our new solicitors are obviously now working for US and not for the interests of anyone else...