[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Does anyone have a view on if /when we should stop using agency carers and PA during this virus self isolation time.worrying for us all and we need the help but don't want the virus!!
it sounds to me as if your friend just didn't really think about your life. a shame to lose a friend for a misunderstanding/lack of insight, but tell her exactly how little time you have free and also see if yu can get more free timme for yourself. £ hours a week is definitly NOT enough for anyone.....
oh dear! having just managed to get cross with my lovely but completey physically disabled husband for needing the wee bottle for 4th time this am, and him lying on the bed as he seems tired after weekend visiting aged father in law ( husb in early 60s with neurologiacll condition) , I now realise I...
Hi All, this morning after a dreary morning on disability issues after two weeks of husband being ill and then me catching his bug, i then received a letter asking me to do jury service. Given that husband really needs amost full time care, so taking upalmost all my time, ,apart from the few hours w...
Hallo Daisy I've just joined the forum too and am hoping to get some support as we carers need all the help we can get to contiue with ur everyay lives. Like me you may find the forum rather difficut to understand how to use for a start, but I am persisting and it is getting slightly easier. Re cari...
Elaine nd greta, many thanks for your replies. Just been too busy to reply lately, as had a couple of bugs in quick succession , plus other family demands, thanks for your useful suggestions. We have now visited a relatively close by holiday hotel for older peole and p with disabilities and we both ...
Hi All, I've just joined and am trying to find my way around the site. I've just read Stacey's post and feel Stacey that you do need a carer's assessment and help to get help for your mum and yourself, you are quite right, you should be going out doing fun things and getting on with your life. Your ...